Went up to Wally World this evening to pick up a prescription, very surprised to see half the parking lot empty. Seems the power was out in just the Norton Commons area. The bowling alley had power, but nothing in the shopping center nor Applebee's.
Went up to Wally World this evening to pick up a prescription, very surprised to see half the parking lot empty. Seems the power was out in just the Norton Commons area. The bowling alley had power, but nothing in the shopping center nor Applebee's.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
I was up there for the same thing...hopefully the pharm is open tomorrow!
is the power still out now? it is 830
It went out at work at about 5 but for only a minute.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
well shoot someone told me it was out for awhile so i did not bother going up there , o well
Bookmarks